Saturday, June 27, 2015

Love Denzel Washingon's Advice: Put God First. Say Thank you. Aspire to Make a Difference


 Watch it Here


“Put God First…Put God first in everything you do….everything that I have is by the grace of God.  It’s a gift….40 years ago, I was flunking out of college…I have kept God in my life.  I didn’t always stick with him, but he always stuck with me… Stick with God.”

“Fail BIG..that’s right.  Fail Big…take chances…don’t be afraid to take chances. Don’t be afraid to go outside the box.  Don’t be afraid to dream big.  But remember dreams without goals are just dreams…they ultimately fuel disappointment.  Have dreams, but have goals..Yearly, Monthly, Weekly, Daily.  Simple goals, but have goals.  To achieve these goals, you must apply discipline and consistency.  You have to plan every day.”   

“You’ll never see a U-Haul behind a hearse.  I don’t care how much money you make, you can’t take it with you.  It’s not how much you have, it’s what you do with what you have...help someone else.  That’s where the joy is…in helping others.”

“I hope you put your slippers way under the bed at night, so in the morning, you have to get down on your knees to get them and while you’re down there…say thank you.  Thank you for grace.  Thank you for mercy, thank you for understanding, thank you for wisdom, thank you for your parents, thank you for love, thank you for kindness, thank you for humility, thank you for peace, thank you for prosperity.  Say thank you in advance for what is already yours….True desire in the heart for anything good is God’s proof to you sent beforehand that it’s already yours….When you get it, reach back and pull someone else up.”

“Don’t aspire to make a living.  Aspire to make a difference.”


Parenting classes available in Hayward, San Leandro and Oakland and
Live Online Classes at Noon!

Check out my other blog:  Conversations with Random Professionals
Check out my Facebook page.
Follow me on Twitter
 
 

No comments: