Monday, April 13, 2015

"you can make me Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies"

"It's good like to my neck.
"Oh, ok..." This was the answer of my 20 yr old son when I asked:
1.  "How's your Love Cup?

"You can make me Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies." was his answer to:
2. What is one thing I can do to fill it up a little?

Regardless of what the level is, you can always add a drop.  So I made cookies!  And it took forever.......I told Andrew "that was like a liter!!"  We got a laugh out of it...my neighbor was joking he was probably drowning in love!

Just shipped some cookies off to Michigan and Maryland...filling his brothers Love Cups!


Parenting classes available in Hayward, San Leandro and Oakland and
Live Online Classes at Noon!

Check out my other blog:  Conversations with Random Professionals
Check out my Facebook page.
Follow me on Twitter
 
 

No comments: