Monday, April 15, 2013

12 Most Uplifting Words and Phrases to Keep Handy and Ready to Use


To me, the phrases below epitomize self-love.  Self-love is having compassion with oneself and figuring out what we need, physically, emotionally, spiritually and making sure we get what we need, like say....sleep, for example!

And..... we all know by now that we can't love others if we don't love ourselves.  


Plus, substitute "you're" for "I'm" and you can use these phrases on your kids!


1. “We’re all learning”

2. “Get over it; move on”
3. “You’ve got this”
4. “I can”
5. “I’ll get there”
6. “Well done!”
7. “I’m making progress”
8. “Keep going”
9. “One step at a time”
10. “I’m worthy”
11. “I’m special”
12. “I’m loved”




12 Most Uplifting Words and Phrases to Keep Handy and Ready to Use:

SHARING IS CARING

No comments: