Sunday, August 25, 2013

How Would You Ever Know....Unless You Ask.


I continue to be AMAZED by kids.  Today, I asked a 13 year old girl the LoveCup questions:

1.  How's Your LoveCup?
2.  Is there something your mom/dad could do to fill it up a little bit?

In this case, it was her dad.  Her response was "he could let me hold his arm more".  She said that when she looked for his arm to hold, he would lift it up, like when you lift it up over your head so someone can't hold you.

All I'm saying is that if we don't ask, we won't know.

This dad, by the way, had heard the class on the LoveCup, but had not tried it on his kids yet.  I know, I know...it seems a little awkward, but believe, your kids would love to answer that question.

By the way, not one kid has ever said they would like money...

SHARING IS CARING

No comments: