Monday, July 22, 2013

"You're Never Too Old (or Young) To Go To The Zoo"


When my sons were young I discovered I could buy a Family Annual Pass to the Oakland Zoo (now it's called a Family Membership).  Back then it was $80, it is now $120, but I still it's well worth it!  It's good for 2 adults and up to 4 children and it allows you to go to the zoo anytime you want for as long or as little time as you want.  This was the part I loved.  When they were little spending a day at the zoo was exhausting (not to mention expensive) for everyone.  I loved being able to just "go see the lions" or the gorillas....  We heard a lion roar once...it shook the ground...we all still remember that.

Membership Benefits
• FREE admission 362 days of the year at The Oakland Zoo.
• FREE parking at The Oakland Zoo.
• DISCOUNTS at the Gift Shop, for Zoo Camp, Birthday Parties, and special events.
• DISCOUNTED or FREE admission to over 125 reciprocal zoos and aquariums nationwide.

SHARING IS CARING

No comments: